How to delete old Windows installation folder
To delete the older Windows installation folder you will have to let windows know that its older installation and clean it using disk cleanup.
- Rename the older Windows installation folder to Windows.old
- Now run the disk clean up by right clicking the drive where the old Windows folder exists.
- During disk cleanup select clear system files.
- Now it will detect that there is old Windows folder which can be cleaned.
- Select the Older Windows installation files and complete the disk clean up.
- The Windows.old folder will get deleted automatically.