How to execute application or batch file at startup
You have multiple options for doing this:
- Create a shortcut of you application or batch file.
- Copy that shortcut to "C:\Documents and Settings\
\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" folder. (Note :
- Now on the next log-on your application or batch file will execute.
- You can create a registry key under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run with the name of the application you want to execute, of type REG_SZ.
- Set the path of executable as a value of the key created.
- Append " /STARTUP" at the end of value and you are done.